Licensing Manager – Food
Reports into: CEO – Jamie Oliver Retail and Licensing
What you’ll be doing
Jamie Oliver Licensing is looking for an enthusiastic individual to manage and direct both new and existing licensing partners within their specific area of Jamie Oliver branded and co-branded food ensuring maximum delivery of licensing income and identifying new opportunities for licensing the Jamie Oliver brand, consistent with the brand values.
As a Licensing Manager, Food, you’d be expected to:
- Agree and deliver the Food range royalty income as per agreed budget and monitor annual business plans for all food licensees.
- Effective co-ordination of licensees’ marketing and sales activities within geographic markets, ensuring other Jamie Oliver activities are integrated within such activities.
- Assist the new product development team with food plans, ensuring a consistent Jamie Oliver Licensing range offering and ensuring internal approval processes are followed.
- Oversee all necessary approvals within the Jamie Oliver Group of companies and review and approve marketing and trade support activities.
What you need to know:
- Proven experience in licensing and/or marketing for leading (food) brands within UK with a great track record in developing and growing brands
- Experience of interaction/account management with retailers in a sales and marketing environment
- A good understanding of key suppliers and manufacturers within food product categories and knowledge and insight relating to consumer trends within these areas
- First-rate relationship management and presentation skills
- Flexible, hardworking, and passionate about Licensing and the Jamie Oliver brand!
What Jamie Oliver Licensing can offer in return
- A friendly and supportive company culture
- Generous salary, bonus, pension, life insurance and medical cover
- 30 days holiday, plus half a day for christmas shopping and summer hours – meaning every Friday in July and August we can finish at 4pm
- Fabulous food perks including discounts at Jamie’s restaurants, free breakfast at the office, foodie forums, cooking classes and the opportunity to test out Jamie’s new recipes!
- Social events, discounted gym membership, plus massage and nail appointments on site
- And LOTS more…
This role is a permanent vacancy. Please submit a Cover Letter and CV to be considered for the role.