About the Company:
We are TSBA, The Specialist Brand Agency, an industry renowned licensing agency specialising in corporate brand extensions. We represent an ever-increasing number of globally recognised brands and assist them in extending into new product areas and leveraging further value from their brand.
Job Title: Licensing Manager
TSBA are looking for a talented, friendly and determined individual to join the Richmond (West London) based sales team with a focus on growing revenues from our roster of brands. The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking new licensing partnerships predominantly across the toys and games category, ensuring the continued growth and profitability of the TSBA licensing department.
- Outreach to form new relationships with potential licensees.
- Account management of existing licensees across the TSBA brand roster.
- Deliver targeted revenues from our brands whilst maintaining individual brand strategies.
- Work effectively as part of a team whilst also focussing on personal sales targets.
- Intricate understanding of the TSBA brand portfolio.
- Communicate and present to clients on email, phone and in person.
- Preparation of presentation materials.
- License agreement negotiation.
- Working with the in-house creative team on design briefs.
- Oversight & policing the use of our brands.
- Have a strong, proven sales record, preferably with experience in the licensing industry, either through agency, brand, retail or licensee.
- Be target driven with a record of exceeding sales targets.
- Be highly organised and able to deal with colleagues and clients at various levels with respect and humility.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have experience dealing with large corporate brands.
- Have knowledge of the licensing market including current trends and the climate within which we work.
- Be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail as it is crucial for this role.
- Have strong problem solving capabilities.
- Not be afraid to ask for help.
What you can expect:
- This opportunity boasts career progression, the opportunity to travel for trade-shows, competitive salary, and benefits.
Please send CVs with a covering letter here.