Sanrio are looking for a Mr Marvellous or Little Miss Fabulous for the new role of product and marketing executive to join the Mr. Men Little Miss team at their London office in London Bridge.
The role would be perfect for a recent graduate or someone who has a couple of years’ experience in the industry and is enthusiastic to work on a creative brand. You would be supporting the sales and product teams to help develop the brand across both the UK and France.
Working alongside the other members of the marketing team, you will be expected to help deliver marketing campaigns across a range of channels including offline, digital, press and promotions.
Your time will also be split providing support to our creative team. You could be working on product approvals, coming up with ideas for new products, or liaising with external partners and licensees.
Supporting marketing initiatives including events, exhibitions and costume character appearances across the UK and France.
Working with licensees to help coordinate B2C marketing activity.
Supporting the marketing manager with creative content and copywriting for marketing materials, email newsletters, social media, global website & online shop.
Helping update brand presentations for internal and external use.
Keeping agents up to date with the latest presentations and information.
Attending trade fairs as sales support.
Managing Mr Men general inbox, forwarding emails to relevant parties.
Provide administrative support for ad-hoc team projects and licensing director where needed.
Skills & requirements
- Fluent in French is highly desirable
- BA Hons degree in a creative subject or marketing preferable
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of and/or exposure to direct, digital marketing & social media is essential
- Good presentation skills (Keynote or Powerpoint)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Self- starter with an ability to work under pressure and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
Travel may be required.