Annual event will take place on Thursday May 23 at 54 Buckingham Gate, London.
LIMA will host its annual UK Licensing Essentials Course and Spring Fling networking event on Thursday, May 23, the trade body has confirmed.
The popular event will take place at 54 Buckingham Gate in London, with topics up for discussion including how licensors and licensees respond to retail environments and how children interact with licensed brands.
Kelvyn Gardner, md of LIMA UK, will kick off the day with an Introduction to Licensing session. Other confirmed speakers include:
- Dawn Lavalette, Wow Stuff – Making licensing work for manufacturers
- Gary Pope, Kids Industries – How children interact with licensed brands
- Max Templeman, GfK – Measuring audiences in SVOD platforms (Netflix, Amazon and others)
- Richard Pink, Pink Key Licensing – The role of the licensing agent
- Tim Collins, The Brand Director – New developments in marketing for licensors and retailers
In addition, there will also be speakers on legal, financial, experiential licensing and other key topics.
The second part of the day begins at 5pm with the popular Question Time-style licensing debate, followed by the Spring Fling networking event (sponsored by Flowhaven).
Early bird prices start at £299 for the full day and £50 for the Spring Fling. To make a booking, simply click on this link.
“In one day, participants will get enough information to understand how licensing works, how to go about it, the resources they need and who they need to work with – as well as exclusive insights into trends not available anywhere else,” commented Kelvyn. “Our Spring Fling networking party in the evening also gives people the opportunity to build valuable business relationships, discuss important issues and catch up with contacts. Do not miss it.”