Associate Regional Manager
Location: Based in the Hasbro Warren Street, London office. Our current work set up is hybrid, working in the office for a couple of days a week.
The Associate Regional Manager, Location Based Entertainment, will focus on these emerging categories within the Hasbro Consumer Products division. The position will be focused on assisting in the development and implementation of the regional strategy for Location Based Entertainment. Due to the commercial opportunity, complicated nature of deals, significant deal size and work required to manage the deals from start (sourcing, pitching, contracts) to end (review, approval, oversight) an individual with strong problem solving and analytical skills is required for this regional position.
The role holder will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Assist the LBE regional leadership team to develop and execute a long-term, regional strategic plan for themed entertainment licensing across all sub-categories
- Coordinate with the regional LBE leadership team to develop and create presentations to industry leading potential partners for themed entertainment projects.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with design groups, operators and other industry leaders in order to remain up to date on industry trends, competitive landscape and emerging categories/markets to further the success of Hasbro brands in themed entertainment environments.
- Coordinate multi-level due diligence process on potential partners to confirm quality and experience of the potential licensee.
- Assist the regional LBE team in the negotiation and closing of deals across all location-based entertainment categories (large scale theme parks and attractions, FECs, water parks, live shows, exhibits, etc.) to maximize deal terms and financial results.
- Coordinate with Project Management team to coordinate attraction development during all phases (concept to construction to operation) to ensure quality control and brand integrity.
- Work with licensee and internal stakeholders to develop robust marketing and sales plan for the attraction to meet business objectives and maximize financial results. Drive cross-divisional regional marketing efforts between Hasbro divisions and LBE licensees.
- Enforce compliance of licensees through evaluation reports and regular meetings and visits. Ensure that all licensees are held to the highest level of health & safety standards
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Qualification requirements
- Minimum B.A or relevant degree or equivalent
- Proven understanding of Brand Licensing and/or Location Based Entertainment.
- Commercial and licensing experience in order to identify key opportunities within the market.
- Ability to present and sell a clear idea in any form (writing, meeting, phone, ppt).
- Ability to create and maintain complicated, multi-step processes, with an eye towards eliminating bottlenecks and seeing problems before they arise.
- Entrepreneurial, capable of developing and communicating a strategic vision for new businesses.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Exceptional attention to detail with good organisational skills
- Ability to travel (up to 15%)
Apply now here