Brand Licensing Manager
Permanent f/t (37.5 hrs pw)
How would you take a brand that is as respected and appealing as the National Trust onto products that truly reflect and build upon our brand aspirations of preserving our special places forever, for everyone?
What it’s like to work here
There’s never been a more exciting time to work in Brand Licensing at the National Trust. Our brand is stronger than ever, we have more members than ever, more visitors than ever, our marketing activity is standing up and winning high profile, national awards and there are so many opportunities to build exciting, innovative licenses with new partners.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll manage our ranges across our four key categories: Home, Garden, Outdoor and Children. You’ll play an important role in managing and delivering creative, on-brand licensees that promote our brand aspirations and cause to a variety of audiences on the high street.
You’ll work with multiple internal stakeholders and external suppliers to deliver innovative, and exciting products, truly inspired by the Trust, that resonate with our audiences.
Your role is primarily to develop and manage new innovative brand licensee partnerships, for the Trust, which add significant value on a commercial and strategic level by ensuring all licensee products fully reflect our values and promote the strategy of the Trust.
Who we’re looking for
In order to be successful in this role you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership and the ability to manage a team
- Professional brand licensing expertise
- Deliver of product development to highest standards of quality, design, sourcing standards and appeal
- Retail market aware and commercially astute
- Experience of growing a brand licensing programme, particularly brand reach and income
- Ability to ensure that licensees deliver against contractual obligations to maximise return of income is achieved
Looking after you
- Health cash plan – from as little as £3.09 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership at over 100 leisure facilities across the country
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our Retail and Food & Beverage outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking
Closing date: 27th January 2019.
For more information and to apply, please CLICK HERE.
** ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY USING THE LINK ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE **