Brand Management Assistant
Office based – Shenfield
Full-time, flexible working and unlimited holiday allowance following 6-month probationary period
The Point 1888. is looking for two Brand Management Assistant to join our rapidly growing, people focused team.
Who are we:
The Point 1888. is an award-winning start up brand management company. We partner with iconic brands such as Battersea, Tate, Metropolitan Police, Hobbs, Team GB, Jamie Johnson, Barratt taking them into the world of merchandise and publishing and ensuring there is a home for them at retail. We develop innovative brand extension strategies, working with best in class manufacturers to create products ranging from food, toys, apparel, housewares, gifts, stationery, publishing, promotions and toys.
What part will you play:
As an integral part of The Point 1888 family you will work closely to support a team of sales managers and brand managers, organising trade show diaries, managing licensee lists, keeping brand status sheets up to date, and being the go-to person for the day to day organisational support for the team. You will participate in regular staff meetings and all pertinent licensee and brand owner meetings. As the role evolves you will take on the responsibility of being the key point person for manufacturers/licensees in certain categories.
What type of person are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who will thrive on keeping a busy team running, facilitating a smooth schedule of meetings, events, correspondence and paperwork.
- The candidate must possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fluid environment.
- Timely and Professional approach to all elements of the role.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Ability to choose an appropriate form of communications e.g. telephone, email, face to face.
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities, sharing learnings and information with the team.
- University Degree in business, marketing, product management or similar.
This role will report to a Senior Sales and Brand Manager and work closely with the wider team. The ideal candidate will have 1-2years experience in the workplace in either marketing, licensing, sales or brand management.
To apply please contact Bethan Garton (Retail and Brand Director) by email