Job title: Coordinator, Brand Development
Office: Southwark, London SE1
Start Date: Immediate
Beanstalk, a global brand extension agency and consultancy, extends brands through the strategic and creative development of licensed products. The company works with corporate brands, celebrities and other high-profile clients to leverage licensing as a strategic tool to enhance brand awareness, increase consumer touchpoints, and generate revenue. Tinderbox operates as the digital media division of Beanstalk whereby the team forge merchandise and licensed product partnerships for all types of digital properties – from leading video game franchises, video platforms and creators, to apps and social networks. Current Beanstalk and Tinderbox clients include Activision, Microsoft, ESL, Procter & Gamble, Diageo, TGI Friday’s, Chupa Chups, and Stanley Black&Decker, among others.
We are seeking a highly organised, proactive and creative individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow. This role suits someone with a passion for brand development, high level of attention to detail and an interest in video games and digital media.
The Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment, as part of the Tinderbox team. Responsibilities include day-to-day tasks relating to client (Brand owner) and Licensee (Manufacturer) management. As you progress within the team, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and managing licensees for some of the world biggest video game publishers. This role will involve travel from time to time within the UK and Europe as necessary.
- Identify and source prospective new licensees, assisting in negotiation and contract flow
- Day to date management of key clients and licensees, including participation in client/licensee calls and meetings
- Own coordination and tracking of all product development and approvals
- Manage development of sales materials
- Complete tracking, monitoring and analysis of royalty reports
- Support internal quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Research product markets, industries, categories and trends
- Key tradeshow attendance required
What You Need
- A great attitude with a passion for video games
- Fluency in English; multi language skills highly desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in brand licensing/retail/ advantageous
- Ideally a minimum of 12 months’ experience in an office or commercial environment
What We Will Be Offering
Competitive Salary / Pension / Summer Hours / Private Health & Dental Insurance / Quarterly Social Events / Perkbox Subscription / Work from Home policy / Season Ticket Travel Loan / Corporate Group Employee Discounts / Based in a buzzing area of Central London, a stone’s throw from Tate Modern and Borough Market / Bankside Buzz Card offering local discounts across food, fashion and entertainment retailers in SE1
How To Apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to Dave: email@example.com
Beanstalk continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Beanstalk does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.