Digital Marketing Manager
Acamar Films is an award-winning Television and Production company with a growing international mission to create iconic content. The company is privately owned and is experiencing rapid expansion, primarily due to the success of its CBeebies hit project, Bing.
This is a hugely exciting time to join Acamar Films, which has an excellent track record of success, including a new series with the BBC, App launch, and a growing Digital and Consumer Products presence across the globe. As we continue to successfully professionalize, digitize and globalize, our audience remains at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with hands-on media planning and buying experience to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will lead the implementation of Bing’s digital marketing activities globally in line with the B2C marketing strategies set by the Digital Product Director and the Marketing Director.
Key objectives will be to increase user acquisition and retention across the company’s group digital products, increase brand awareness & affinity amongst Bing’s core target and drive sales of licensed products and experiences.
The role works closely with internal teams including licensing, digital product, audience engagement, YouTube, production and design.
The successful candidate will have strong analytic skills and be a digitally and commercially minded strategic thinker with executional expertise. You will be passionate about bringing children and family brands to consumers across multiple digital touchpoints.
We are looking for someone who enjoys a hands-on role and has digital marketing experience across B2C products and international territories. Most importantly we are looking for an individual who wants to work in an ever-evolving creative and collaborative environment and possess the tenacity to make things happen in a complex start-up environment.
- Develop and deliver effective digital marketing plans, working collaboratively with various in house and external stakeholders to achieve the set KPIs
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns to increase user acquisition, retention and conversion across the company’s group digital products including apps, brand websites, Amazon brand store and e-commerce platforms in the UK and other priority markets in line with the global business strategy
- Develop and execute paid-media strategies from planning through to media buying, creative delivery and post-campaign analysis
- Closely monitor analytics and optimize media strategy
- Collaborate with in-house stakeholders (content production, audience engagement and design teams) to ensure best-in-class creative delivery
- Develop and manage global digital marketing budget
- Responsible for communicating plans and reporting post campaign analysis to the wider business
- Keep abreast of regulations and best practice in all territories in which the business is operating
- Accountable for adhering to regulations, ensuring all campaigns are fully compliant
- Work closely with digital media partners at Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, various App stores and other providers to ensure we are always ahead of the curve in implementing paid media tactics
- Collaborate with the digital product and licensing teams to develop and promote best-in-class e-commerce platforms
- Working in collaboration with the digital product and marketing teams, ensure consumer websites are updated to promote brand activities including assets briefing and delivery
- Support marketing and licensing teams with executing digital retail marketing activities
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of working within a creative business aimed specifically to delight children and families
- Ability to conduct paid media research to inform tactics
- Experience in digital product marketing and ideally app marketing
- Proficient in using Google Ads/YouTube, Apple Ads, Facebook advertising, Amazon Advertising platforms
- Good knowledge and proficiency in SEM, SEO and affiliate marketing
- Able to brief internal and external designers/agencies and assess digital creative that work for the target audience
- A strong understanding of the creative process across a range of digital media will be crucial
- Excellent at organisation/project management and able to take the initiative on multiple campaigns and deliver to tight deadlines
- Able to collect, synthesize and report data
- Detail oriented and capable of analysing results rapidly in order to propose and action optimisation recommendations
- Able to communicate effectively and work with cross-functional teams
- At least an Intermediate level user of Excel, PowerPoint and Google Analytics
- Proven experience of media agency management skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- Most importantly, the most qualified candidate will be strongly aligned with Acamar core values, which include: Collaboration, creativity, curiosity, and kindness.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working on a pre-school brand
- Experience of working in a high-growth team or startup
- A thorough and detailed knowledge of Bing, its ethos and content
Closing date: Friday 12 June
Due to a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.