About the Company:
We are TSBA, The Specialist Brand Agency, an industry-renowned licensing agency specialising in corporate brand extensions. We represent an ever-increasing number of globally-recognised brands and assist them in extending into new product areas and leveraging further value from their brands.
Job Title: Licensing Assistant
Reporting to: Head of Global Licensing
TSBA is looking for a talented, friendly and determined individual to join its Richmond (West London) based office and provide support to the licensing team to grow global sales for its roster of clients including Formula E, the National Portrait Gallery, The Open and Transport for London. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing presentations, assisting with tradeshow schedules along with other key administrative duties to help the continued growth and profitability of TSBA.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the licensing team as directed by the line manager.
- Maintain databases including licensee lists, contract status report and PR and marketing calendar.
- Develop quarterly reports for each brand owner including sales pipeline, royalty reporting, and product approvals.
- Develop brand and sales presentations for use by the sales team.
- Assist sales team in identifying and researching new business opportunities.
- Provide support for tradeshows including stand build coordination, meeting bookings, and reception duties.
- Provide general administrative support including the booking of meetings, travel and accommodation, purchase orders, expenses, and shipping.
- Work effectively as part of the team and deliver workload in an organised and timely manner.
- Communicate professionally both internally and externally on email, phone and in person.
- At least one years’ work experience, preferably within the licensing or brand industries.
- Highly organised with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to interact with colleagues and clients in the UK and internationally at various levels with professionalism and respect.
- A team player with a can-do approach and a drive to succeed.
- Strong problem-solving skills while not being afraid to ask for help.
What you can expect:
- This role provides the opportunity for career progression, limited travel, a competitive salary and benefits.
If this sounds like you, send your CV and a covering letter letting us know why you’d be perfect for the role BY EMAIL.
The deadline for application is Tuesday 14th January 2020.