Licensing Co-ordinator / Executive
At Jazwares, we believe an innovative idea can come from anywhere, and anyone. We work collaboratively to achieve our goals and we have fun doing it! Jazwares is a global leader in consumer products including toys, plush, action figures, collectibles and musical instruments. Jazwares’ portfolio includes a variety of dynamic, wholly-owned and licensed brands like preschool powerhouses Spidey and His Amazing Friends, CoComelon, Blippi, Cabbage Patch Kids®, unstoppable action and gaming brands like Fortnite, Halo®, Nerf, Pokémon and Roblox, leading lifestyle and entertainment brands like All Elite Wrestling™ and beloved plush Squishmallows®, just to name a few. With 25 years of design, development and manufacturing expertise, Jazwares is an award-winning company with a progressive focus on identifying new trends and transforming them into high-quality products for consumers of all ages. Jazwares, which is headquartered in Florida, has offices around the world and sells in over 100 countries. Since its inception in 1997, Jazwares continues to grow through the development of new products and the strategic acquisitions of companies like First Act™, Russ Berrie™, Zag Toys™, Wicked Cool Toys™ and Kellytoy®.
Our Licensing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the UK-based Licensing team in delivering both outbound and inbound initiatives across EMEA. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for the next step in their new career. The role will be based in our Islington (London) office.
Direct Reporting Line: EMEA Licensing Director
- Support the team on Forecasts (outbound & inbound), working closely with our stakeholders to ensure we deliver timely and accurate forecasts.
- Maintain retail placement grids for forthcoming seasons.
- Support the UK Licensing team with calendar co-ordination.
- Support and assist our attendance at BLE, London Toy Fair and other specific fairs and events
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Analyse UK social media trends and brand engagement
- Assist in quarterly royalty reporting analysis
- Support in the regular cadence of meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a collaborative team player who works with energy and drive.
- Be personable and friendly
- Demonstrate strong organisation, planning and communications skills.
- Have the ability to work on a wide variety of projects and be able to prioritise accordingly
- Be able to work under pressure, both independently as well as in a team environment