*Please read step 1 of the application process at the bottom of this job description*
Who we are:
Born Licensing is a licensing agency focused on the licensing of characters, clips and IP in advertising campaigns. We work with the greatest film, TV and animation brands around the globe and the advertising agencies that wish to license them in their campaigns.
We’ve worked on campaigns for major advertisers including Direct Line, MoneySuperMarket, Google, Uber, ASDA, Facebook, British Airways, Samsung, Cadbury, KFC, Ford and many more.
Advertising agencies from all over the world trust in us to manage the licensing of IP for them such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Havas, Mother, Wieden+Kennedy, AKQA, Ogilvy, McCann, TBWA, BBH, VCCP, Leo Burnett and many more.
Our Licensor relationships include Universal Studios, MGM, Paramount, Mattel, Hasbro, Sesame Workshop, Sanrio, Cloudco, Tetris, The Smurfs, ZAG, Penguin, Peanuts Worldwide and many more.
What we’re looking for: an entertainment loving, hard-working, detail oriented and proactive Licensing Coordinator based in commutable distance to London that is passionate about all things pop culture.
Supporting the CEO and Senior Licensing Executive
- Diary management
- Booking of meetings
- Planning trade show and event meeting schedules
- Travel itineraries
- Handling general business enquiries
Assistance with projects, which includes;
- Attending meetings and conference calls with brands, agencies and Licensors
- Keeping notes and sending next steps to attendees
- Tracking media coverage and feedback from campaigns once they go live
- Management of Born Licensing campaign handbook
Outreach and engagement with creative agencies and brands
- Researching agency and brand contacts and leads
- Developing presentations and pitches
- Working with CEO to develop engagement and pitch strategy for creative agencies
- Outreach to brands and agencies
- Ordering and mailing customised gifts/maintaining Born Licensing’s ‘goody bag’ supplies
- Managing Licensor reports
- Keeping up to date with key Licensor property activities
- Management of email newsletter to creative agencies and brands
- Liaising with designer to develop marketing documents
- Invoicing and chasing overdue payment
- Attendance at industry events and tradeshows
- Management of Born Licensing social media accounts
- Management of Born Licensing website including liaison with website designer
- Maintaining list of contacts
- Maintenance of Born Licensing’s Property Master List
- Keeping Born Licensing’s licensing example database up to date
- Keeping Born Licensing’s Contract Tracking Document up to date
- Maintaining Born Licensing’s Press Clippings Database
- Sending Licensor Trackers
- Mail (packing and posting parcels)
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of social media applications (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Effective communicator at all levels and a high standard of verbal/written English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional people skills
- Ability to work on own initiative is imperative.
- Experience or education within the marketing, advertising or licensing industry
- Experience with Photoshop
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Location: Remote, within commutable distance to London
- A day off on your birthday so you can celebrate however way you please
- Days between Christmas and New Year off so you can switch off work, reflect on the past year and prepare for the next one
- A paid subscription of your choice (i.e. Netflix, Amazon Prime) to support your love of entertainment.
Salary: To be discussed
About Born Licensing
Born Licensing is a licensing agent focused solely on the licensing of entertainment-based IP for the purposes of advertising and marketing. The team has a deep understanding of how the licensing industry works and how advertising agencies and brands can license their intellectual property. Born Licensing is the appointed licensing agent for entertainment rights holders such as Universal Studios, Paramount, Hasbro, Mattel, Sesame Workshop, ZAG, The Smurfs, Penguin, MGM, Tetris, Atari, Peanuts Worldwide and Cloudco and has relationships with a range of others such as Disney, Warner Bros., Lionsgate and Netflix.
For more information visit bornlicensing.com
Step 1: Please prepare and submit a video no longer than 60 seconds introducing yourself and sharing why you’re interested in the role. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.