“Small Gift, Big Smile.“ It’s more than just a catchy phrase; it’s the foundation of everything Sanrio does, and they are proud to say they’ve been creating smiles for over 50 years.
Best known for global icon Hello Kitty, Sanrio has a portfolio of more than 400 characters, including new characters for EMEA like Gudetama and Aggretsuko and the much loved Mr Men Little Miss ‘family’. Sanrio licenses a unique collection of branded gifts, stationery and fashion accessory items while collaborating with the most respected companies in the world.
Their EMEA business coordinates the development licensing throughout Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa, Asia (for Mr Men), Australia and New Zealand.
An exciting, permanent opportunity has come up at our London office to work as part of the Sales team as Licensing Executive (m/f)
• Manage existing licensees
• Expand licensing programmes
• Build relationships with retail partners
• Identify potential licensees and take a leading role in the negotiations and management of deals
• Conduct business reviews with licensees
• Attend trade shows and visit licensees and retailers as needed
• Draft corresponding supporting documents including deal memos, forecast sheets and presentations
• Some European and International travel is required
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in the Entertainment / Licensing / Retail industry
• An astute relationship builder and negotiator
• Go-getting attitude and strong team player
• A strong presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to find out more about it please contact Sanrio by email including your CV and a covering letter. They look forward to hearing from you.