We are looking for a hardworking, detail oriented and proactive Licensing Executive to join our growing company. Born Licensing is a licensing agent focusing on 3 key areas; advertising, consumer products and innovation. Across the advertising space we work with the greatest film, TV and animation brands around the globe, and the advertising agencies that wish to license their IP in their campaigns. Our consumer products business focuses on the JoyPixels high quality range of over 3,767 emojis. Innovations is an area where we work with companies who wish to license IP in innovative ways.
- Support for the management of Licensees and Licensing Agents across Born Licensing businesses
- Managing artwork submissions and product approvals process across Born Licensing businesses
- Handling of product sample collection and sharing with Licensors
- Managing project pipeline to ensure all deadlines are met by both Licensor and Licensee.
- Attending meetings/conference calls and taking meeting notes
- Assisting with contractual process including ensuring parties sign contracts before deadlines
- Tracking media coverage and feedback from projects once they go live
- Management of Born Licensing advertising, consumer products and innovations handbooks
- Managing diary for the Director of Born Licensing including booking of meetings, planning trade show and event schedules, travel itineraries etc.
- Developing presentations and pitches
- Researching agency and brand contacts leads
- Handling general business enquiries
- Working with Director on outreach and engagement with prospective Licensees
- Assisting with PR opportunities within licensing and advertising industry press
- Keeping up to date with key Licensor property activities
- Management of quarterly email newsletter to creative agencies, Licensees and Licensors
- Liaising with designer to develop marketing documents
- Invoicing and chasing overdue payments
- Management of Born Licensing social media accounts
- Management of Born Licensing website including liaison with website designer
- Maintaining list of contacts
- Other duties as requested by company Director
- 2+ years’ experience within the licensing industry, ideally in the area of creative and/or product approvals
- A can-do attitude
- Confidence in dealing with third party companies
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Mac applications such as Keynote
- Knowledge of social media applications (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Effective communicator at all levels and a high standard of verbal/written English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional people skills
- Able to work on own initiative is imperative.
- Ability to multi task and work at a fast pace
About Born Licensing
Founded in 2014, Born Licensing has three main areas of business; advertising, consumer products and innovation. Across the advertising space they work with the greatest film, TV and animation brands around the globe, and the advertising agencies that wish to license them in their campaigns. Their consumer products business focuses on the JoyPixels high quality range of over 3,767 emojis. Innovations is an area where they work with companies who wish to license IP in an innovative way. Owner David Born previously held managerial licensing roles at major entertainment firms in London and Melbourne.
Born Licensing works with a range of rights holders including: Sony Pictures, Nickelodeon, 20th Century Fox, Cartoon Network, Hasbro, Mattel, Disney, Lions Gate Entertainment, Warner Bros. MGA, Peanuts, JoyPixels, Aardman, Atari, American Greetings, BBC, DHX Media, Universal Studios, Paramount Pictures, Sesame Workshop, SEGA and many more.
For more information visit http://bornlicensing.com
Application letters and resumes can be sent to David Born – Owner and Director of Born Licensing