Job description: License and Office Administrator
Regents Park, London
9:00-5:30 Monday – Friday
Fluid World is a thriving and energetic licensing agency representing the social media brand Pusheen the Cat, we currently have an opening for a License and Office Administrator to join our team.
The role would suit someone with buying experience, experience in the licensing industry or a recently graduated student with knowledge/ work experience in the industry.
As License and Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the CEO and Brand Manager with executing licensing agreements and day to day tasks.
- Writing and submitting details of potential licensing agreements to licensors.
- Preparing documents for meetings
- Diary/ office management and travel organisation.
- Researching potential licensees / retailers and find new licensing deals.
- Identifying gaps and opportunities in our licensing program.
- Continually building and maintaining relationships with licensees and updating on brand news.
- Organising and attending trade shows.
The ideal candidate will need to be hungry for success with a genuine passion for the industry and the brands we represent. Time management and organisation are essential qualities.
Please send your CV and salary expectations to Chrissy Cowie: email@example.com