Fluid World believe in brands and brand development is at the heart of what we do. Building brands is all about pushing for growth into new categories, retail environments, territories and building relationships. At Fluid World we are at an exciting time for growth and global opportunities, and we are looking for a new Licensing Manager to embark on that journey with us!
Our key property is Pusheen the Cat, who has just hit 21.2 Billion gif shares! Which is a growth of over 7 Billion in one year alone. We are looking for a dynamic, results driven individual that is keen to develop and manage a key social media brand, with a focus on driving category growth and expansion.
To apply for this role, we need you to love Pusheen just as much as we do! To fully immerse yourself in her world, working closely with the Product Development Manager to take the brand in exciting new directions and establish connections which are the perfect fit for the Pusheen brand.
- Manage and continually build relationships with licensees, retailers and DTRs across hardlines and softlines categories.
- Directly manage UK, European and Global Pusheen contracts
- Identify new opportunities for the Pusheen brand and drive growth through existing contracts and pitching for new partnerships.
- Confidently negotiate new deal terms and contract renewals.
- Review and analyse royalty reports to complete data analysis on opportunities for growth and gaps in current product offering.
- Implement and Identify UK and International brand strategies for Pusheen the Cat in partnership with Pusheen Corp US to achieve key business objectives.
- Set, Develop and manage marketing strategies and activations.
- Review global campaigns and tailor these for regional implementation
- Build content for new sales decks/ pitches in collaboration with Product Development Manager.
- Work with exciting brands such as Funko, Loungefly and DTRs such as HMV, EMP and the LPP group.
- Monitor market trends and complete regular market research.
- Trade show attendance to meet new partners and help organise Pusheen stands at selected Trade Shows.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within the retail or licensing industry.
- Commercially minded with the ability to successfully prioritise workload
- A results-driven team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven track record of driving growth in new and existing categories, strong negotiation skills and key business objective achievement.
- Has an in depth understanding of commercial licensing processes including reading royalty reports, contracts and identifying trends and patterns in sales results.
- As we manage licensing throughout Europe, a knowledge of European licensees would be desirable.
- Confident presenting style – can pitch Pusheen sales deck to Senior level partners and licensees/ retailers.
- Digitally savvy, inquisitive, and engaged with your consumer.
- Has an understanding of social media and marketing.
- Strong time management and project management skills – can multitask many projects at one time to a high standard.
- Flexible and able to find compromise in challenging situations.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Mac proficient – Advanced Skills in Microsoft applications. Basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite would be desirable, but not essential.
- Highly organised, resourceful and a proactive self-starter.
- Enjoy working in a busy, deadline driven, creative environment.
- Loves Pusheen!
To apply, please send your CV and Covering letter outlining why you’d be perfect for the job and your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org