Job Title: Fixed Term Maternity Cover Licensing Manager Licensing
Reports to: Lead Licensing Manager
Location: Tangmere, HQ
Application deadline: 29th November
The Licensing Manager will be the key sales relationship point for new and nominated Licensees, you will develop and manage product categories that utilise CBG owned brands. The key focus will be on business development with existing customers in line with the global licensing strategy. Creative, tenacious, driven to overachieve and a great relationship builder this role will prove challenging but rewarding.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage targeted categories in line with Brand strategies
- Develop and manage the existing relationships with key partners and explore new initiatives withthem to ensure their continued success and achievement of financial goals
- Generate new business opportunities, through research, identify key partners to ensure Carte BlancheGroup brands are delivered to the consumers through compelling products.
- Negotiate, sell and develop new licensing agreements to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Review and manage quarterly/yearly budget, re-forecasting quarterly in line with new informationgained from licensees and Carte Blanche Internal teams
- Align all efforts/communication with CBG internal teams, sales and marketing and partners tomaximise all retail opportunities across multiple territories
- Keep up to date with and analyse marketplace trends, sales and developments through networking,attending trade shows and industry functions
- Work with Legal Department to execute contracts
- Manage Licensees payment schedules and royalty reporting
- Work with licensing coordinators to ensure that the product development approval process withinternal and external partners is achieved and brand values are maximised
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure the brand(s) are represented across appropriatecategories in line with strategic objectives
Qualifications, skills, experience, knowledge
- Significant experience in a relevant Licensing environment.
- Experienced in ownership of account plans, budget and forecasting.
- Must be able to demonstrate a significant level of proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Extensive account management skills, excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage a varied number of tasks
- Able to show initiative, responding to situations as they arise with effective solutions
- Ability to communicate with impact and empathy
- Collaborative and team focused
- Open-minded and forward-looking
- Ambitious, tenacious and determined
- Pro-active, creative and energetic
- Decisive and focused
- Reliable and maintains high standards
- Conducts self with honesty and integrity