Our Marketing Assistant, Licensing should be curious, engaging persistent and ambitious. You will be responsible for identifying new clients and focused on the administration of converting these new leads. You will work across all of Bright’s revenue areas with a specific focus on Licensing, Design & Advertising. This person isn’t afraid of problem solving or just talking to people to move an opportunity forward!
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to think creatively deliver tasks identified by the Licensing team. This person should be a skilled at being resourceful and a networker. We want you to have a interest in marketing and social media and ensuring our artists work is promoted you will work alongside the Marketing team Assisting them as needed with social posts, campaigns, organising logistics and attending relevant trade events.
The ideal background would be in licensing, marketing, or account management. Or they may have had a career in retail buying but seeking a change of direction. This person should be polished with a keen interest in understanding the markets and leading figures within them.
They should act as a conduit across all of Bright’s revenue departments to ensure that all cross-market opportunities are being fully explored and exploited. This individual should act as our tip of the spear to all our outbound sales engagement activity across our emerging markets.
- Provide support for the management of our artists and their licensors across the bright licensing team.
- Manage the weekly and daily diary for the Brand Licensing team.
- Prepare collateral for meetings and provide support in post meeting follow up.
- Contact sourcing and finding prospective clients
- Under the direction of the Brand Licensing team deliver highlighted key weekly priorities.
- Update our internal databases with sales figures, territories and artwork
- Social Media – weekly blog posts
- Ensure samples are shared internally and externally and tagged and saved correctly so that they are accessible for marketing.
- Assist the team with the planning, logistics, travel and occasional manning of trade show stands as required (UK and overseas).
- Assist with the preparation of lightboxes, artwork presentations for key meetings/presentations.
- Identify business contacts with the list of potential new business and target markets.
- Be confident introducing, building and maintaining relationships with potential clients and partners.
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and progress towards targets.
- Manage CRM activity and overall outbound sales data management.
- Proven experience to manage a fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Collaborate with internal teams to send pitch material and lightboxes for new potential clients.
- Works with other areas of the business in a considered and collaborative way
- Sees and seeks out new opportunities for our artists
- Ability to adapt, take responsibility, and look for opportunities to improve any relationship within the business
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and build brand awareness.
- Follows through on new prospects instinctively
- Clear and concise written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree, or further education in business administration, design, marketing, or a related field
- Previous experience of power point, excel and CRM systems
- Excellent time management and organisational skills