Acamar Films are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their growing team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the role sits at the heart of the company in a small, dynamic team to support the brand development and growth for the Emmy Award winning and BAFTA nominated pre-school property, Bing.
You will act as a brand guardian for Bing, supporting all areas of marketing including partnerships, PR and influencers. The role works closely with internal teams including licensing, content distribution, digital, production and design as well as licensees, international agents, retailers, content partners and external agencies to drive awareness and increased revenues.
We’re looking for someone personable who is a strong communicator; a team player with lots of enthusiasm, a proactive self-starter with a good creative eye and attention to detail who likes to work in an ever-evolving creative and collaborative environment. If you are full of ideas, looking for ownership in your next role with the tenacity to make things happen in complex situations then this is the role for you!
- Support the Head of Marketing in executing integrated consumer, retail and trade marketing plans in the UK and internationally, collaborating with internal teams, freelancers, licensees, licensing agents, retailers, costume character suppliers and PR agencies
- Identify cross-promotional opportunities to increase brand awareness and affinity
- Compile and evaluate all marketing activity through post campaign analysis and recommendations
- Responsible for developing and maintaining brand materials including the brand deck, sizzles and advertising. This includes creative briefing, feedback rounds and stakeholder liaison.
- Collaborate with the Content & Audiences team ensuring brand consistency across all platforms and especially inputting into the social media schedule and e- newsletters
- Work closely with the Licensing team on providing trade show and marketing support including developing and disseminating sales materials updates
- Act as first point of contact for broadcast partners across all markets, maximizing Bing presence, promotional opportunities and leading on approvals
- Assist in identifying new partnership opportunities and executing such initiatives
- Manage approval process of all partner and licensee marketing materials ensuring assets adhere to brand guidelines
- Frequently track key trends, competitor activity and best practice activations, reporting back to the team
- Ad hoc support where required including event management, setting up meetings, diary management and bespoke presentation materials
Essential Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a brand management and/or marketing role within the entertainment industry
- Experience working with consumer products/licensing and digital/social teams
- Genuine passion for kids brands both in the UK and internationally
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player who can build relationships effectively with internal teams and external parties
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and work effectively under pressure
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Brand focused with a creative eye and excellent attention to detail
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good numerical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in an International role
- Experience of working in a small team or independent startup
- International language(s)
CLOSING DATE Monday 26 August, 2019