Posh Paws International is one of the leading suppliers of soft toys and gifts across the UK and Europe. We pride ourselves on working with best in class brands and delivering the highest quality product to all our retailers. Our licensed plush toy properties include Disney, DreamWorks, Universal Pictures, BBC Earth and lots more.
Established in 2007, we have spent many years perfecting our products and ensuring Posh Paws plush are the most huggable, loveable and adored soft toys in the market.
Posh Paws is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Professional/Marketing Manager that will report into the Brand and Marketing Director. In this position you will manage marketing activities across the companies’ complete brand portfolio and includes both B2C and B2B activations. The candidate will be a dynamic driven and creative individual with a strong knowledge in all aspects of marketing and PR.
You’ll have excellent communication and the ability to multi-task, ideally you will have experience of marketing in either a toy, licensing or retail environment, but not essential.
The Marketing Manager will plan and execute marketing initiatives to ensure brand growth, new consumer acquisition and market share growth. Specifically:
- Develop and execute marketing plans for Posh Paws licensed product portfolio
- Oversee and manage the company’s external PR agency to deliver consistent messaging to both trade publications and drive consumer engagement on social media platforms
- Manage retailer specific marketing programmes
- Participate in new product planning and ideas with Marketing Director
- Work with creative teams to create brand and marketing materials
- Collaborate with external media agencies to elevate our products and brand
- Work closely with sales managers to attend key customer meetings and produce required resources to support sell in and maximise the retail presence for Posh Paws product
- Attend key industry events and trade shows
- Work with the Marketing Team to launch new properties both at retail and at trade events
- Provide day-to-day licensor coordination to ensure the efficient development of product and marketing activities
- Work with the team in developing concepts, prepare presentations, and formulate successful proposals and presentations
- Ability to develop and grow relationships with current clients and partners
- Impeccable written and spoken English skills
- Proven multi-channel brand marketing experience
- Experience in launching new properties and brands, ideally with some licensing, toy or retail knowledge
- Experience in developing creative with high attention to detail
- Effective multi-tasker with excellent prioritisation skills; able to create, drive and execute initiatives to tight deadlines
- Team player with strong management skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and written skills with ability to influence at all levels
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint