ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE HERE
Uplift Games is the studio behind Adopt Me, the #1 game on the Roblox platform (31+ billion visits, 1.92 million record CCU) all about adopting cute pets. We are a small team with a huge community, so to push the limits of scale and quality we have significant growth plans for our studio.
We’re looking for a Product Development Coordinator to work across the development of our licensing products for Adopt Me and Uplift Games globally. You will work closely with the Senior Product Development Manager and our partners across all categories providing support and direct approvals back to partners and agents. You will also support the development of creative assets and manage the catalogue of fully approved products. This is an exciting role in a small fast paced team which offers the opportunity to work across multiple categories and with a truly global remit.
It is vital this person has a great eye for detail, a can do attitude and is a self starter who is able to problem solve on the job and communicate effectively internally and externally. For the right candidate this role offers great scope for future personal development as the consumer products programme and team grows. A willingness to learn new skills and systems, including working within Roblox and directly with game development teams to pull required assets for licensees.
It is essential that you value diversity and want to work alongside talented people from marginalized groups. We are explicitly a trans, LGBTQIA+, BIPOC / BAME, and disability-positive team, and you will be an active supporter of all team members. We strongly encourage applications from people in marginalized groups.
This role is mainly remote, however there will be a requirement for the candidate to be based in the UK and able to travel to our London offices to review product samples on a weekly basis.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll join the Consumer Products Team reporting to the Senior Product Development Manager
- You will work extremely closely with the Product Development Manager and external partners and licensees to deliver the Adopt Me merchandise
- Providing day-to-day operational support on all licensee relationships
- Assist with collation of assets to provide to licensees for product and packaging
- Assist with the approval of designs and product samples in line with brand guidelines with the Senior Product Development Manager and key stakeholders
- Ensure clear, accurate and detailed verbal and written direction and feedback is given to licensees / suppliers within the required time frames
- Building and maintaining excellent, collaborative, working relationships with colleagues, partners, key stakeholders and licensees
- Maintain detailed licensed product approval databases with relevant licensees
- Detail and maintain the Product Ranges launch calendar against relevant licensees
- Carry out relevant product reviews and market analysis keeping up with trends and new product launches
- Support on creation of in house materials including sales decks
- Track and maintain the Adopt Me whitelist, including all products / PO’s and UPCs for items in the market
- Organise and schedule Consumer Products departmental meetings
The ideal Candidate ‘should have’ most of these, but can make up for it in other areas. If you’re missing some, consider applying anyway – especially if you’re from a less represented background.
- 2+ years licensing industry experience
- Experience across multiple categories preferably in kids hardlines and softlines
- Familiarity with the approvals process and approvals platforms
- Experience in providing approval feedback to partners
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving
- Highly detailed and organised with a proactive work ethic
- Confident user of Microsoft / Google programs
These are things that can improve your candidacy, but none of these are necessary to apply
- Experience working with game partners
- Knowledge of Adobe suite programs
- Knowledge of Roblox/Roblox studio
- Understanding of the Roblox community and Roblox player motivations
- Experience working in self-managed roles and remote teams
This role is mainly remote but due to the nature of product approvals and sample management, the ability to travel to the London office on a weekly basis is required
Requested Supplementary Documents
- A copy of your CV / Resume
- Cover Letter: A brief overview of why you want to work at Uplift Games.
What’s the compensation?
When possible, we provide transparent estimated salary ranges to set expectations early and to respect your time.
To give an indication of the salary level for this role, we estimate the annual salary will be as follows: £27,000-£30,000
Our compensation package is intended to be competitive with your local market and is negotiable.
We have a competitive benefits package. Find out more on our Why Work Here page
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE HERE