** ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE ONLINE HERE **
Role Title: Product Development Manager – Wizarding World (Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts)
Reports to: Product Development and Innovation Director
Team: Brand & Franchise Team
Who we are
The Blair Partnership manages brand, franchise and creative coordination across the Wizarding World™. This includes J.K. Rowling’s print and digital publishing, stage and theatrical rights, as well as the coordination of other brand and franchise-focussed commercial activity with partners, most notably Warner Bros. This role is an integral part of the Brand & Franchise Development Team.
What our team do
The Brand & Franchise Team operate across all elements of the Wizarding World franchise; coordinating, facilitating, and developing product, experience, brand and marketing initiatives. We work in close collaboration with a broad range of partners including Warner Bros, Wizarding World Digital, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and our publishers. Within the team we have product development and marketing specialists – this role sits within the Product Development team.
The Product Development team lead & facilitate the development of product & experience initiatives across the franchise. Working hand in hand with our partners, we drive best in class creative development across Publishing, Games, Consumer Products, Themed Experiences, Theme Parks & many, many more
The Marketing team support our partners across all their strategic marketing plans, launch activities & business as usual marketing plans. We ensure that their activity is consistent and in line with franchise values and priorities and that they are supported where appropriate by other franchise partners
What you will be doing
This role is focused on leading and facilitating the development of product and experience initiatives across the franchise. Working with key internal and external partners you will drive best in class product launches, faithfully representing JK Rowling and her work, reflecting the Wizarding World brand values, and protecting the longevity, integrity, and legacy of the franchise for generations to come.
- Leading projects across multiple product categories and partners across the Wizarding World (including publishing, gaming, consumer products, themed entertainment, home entertainment and interactive experiences.).
- Providing creative guidance and leadership, remaining faithful to the Wizarding World canon and values in all aspects of creative development across projects, driving quality and innovation in everything we do.
- Supporting the Director of Innovation and Product Development on key strategic projects.
- Proactively identifying product development opportunities & process improvements, and implementing them by developing strategies, principles, and guidelines with internal and external partners.
- Leading on strategic calls and meetings with both internal and external stakeholders and effectively managing relationships.
- Leading on future R&D projects – exploring innovative new products, experiences, and categories for the franchise.
- Consistently demonstrating the TBP values through your work
What we are looking for
- A proven track record in a previous product development role with strong awareness of brand guardianship and franchise management.
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously delivering against tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and innovative.
- Ability to work autonomously and to remain agile and prioritise projects in a rapidly changing work environment.
- Strong team-working skills and the ability to maintain good working relationships with internal and external teams.
** ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE ONLINE HERE *