Product Development Manager
Location: Albany Street, London
Do you want to work on a brand loved by Kim Kardashian, Ed Sheeran, Charlie Puth & Bill Gates?
Fluid World are looking for a Product Development Manager to work on their brands; Pusheen, Virgin Galactic, LonDunn
- Directly manage product development with licensees across all of Fluid World’s brands.
- Create presentations, marketing materials & product mock ups, using Adobe software.
- Support brand owners when creating trend/style guides.
- Comp shopping and benchmarking, identifying market trends.
- Manage marketing campaigns & retailer relationships.
- Work closely with the commercial team on brand management ensuring we are working with suitable partners across all product categories, identifying all gaps in the market and pushing retailer engagement.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in a licensing/retail role necessary.
- Strong interest in products and retail.
- A strong understanding and interest in social media.
- Excellent Illustrator Photoshop and InDesgin skills.
- Computer literate with good Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
To apply please email email@example.com with your full CV and current salary.