Job Title: Retail & Licensing Manager – Remote, must be able to travel into London when required.
Contract: 12-month contract maternity cover. Part-time 4 days a week, working on a Wednesday and Thursday is required. Office hours are 9 – 5:30pm.
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Description: We’re looking for an experienced Retail & Licensing Manager to cover a 12 month maternity period. You will be responsible for the day-to-day licensing strategy of delivering, developing and maintaining the licence portfolio aligned to the business growth objectives and the day-to-day management of their e-commerce store.
As the Retail & Licensing Manager, your time will be split (80:20) between the licensing business and the e-commerce store. You are required to manage our external partners in the USA and UK to help drive and push the IFLS licensing and retail operation.
You will report directly into the Managing Director of IFLScience.
Key jobs include:
- Support and manage the existing licensing roster
- Grow and develop the licensing program, signing new partners in key product categories
- Provide marketing support and strategy for product launches for each licensee. Product development and approvals
- Contract negotiations and management
- Management of monies owed in terms of any advances to be paid and royalty reports.
- Retail activation
- Trademark IP management
- Establishing new brand collaborations – identifying brands to work with; creation of artwork and rolling out initiative.
- Develop new creative assets to be licensed.
- Online store retail management alongside our partners in the USA.
- You are highly motivated, organised and love a challenge
- Must have 10 years+ experience in the Licensing Industry.
- An understanding of structuring licensing deals is essential.
- Ideally well connected within the industry
- Basic understanding of e-commerce store management, this only forms a small section of the role
- Demonstrates experience of influencing decision making across an organisation
- Balance of creative and analytical capability
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident in delivering presentations
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using various online approval portals is ideal but not essential
To Apply: please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com