Retail Licensing Manager
Permanent f/t (40 hrs pw)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-started and motivated talent to join the world’s fastest growing toy company leading and innovating the toy field to take part in the UK & EMEA licensing team.
An ideal candidate must have a commercial and creative mind-set and full comprehension of retail principles. Exceptional communication skills are also key for this role as well as working under deadline pressures. Based in Milton Keynes.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day tasks involve working closely with retail partners, licensees and the MGA team to maximise retail sales and exceed targets through differentiating retailer proposals.
- Responsible for keeping track of retail listings and corresponding stretch goals
- Assist in the business direction and strategy for all UK and EMEA retail accounts
- Align closely with the MGA sales team to ensure flow of information and cohesive management of properties with particular focus on new toy launches
- Liaise directly with MGA creative team on development of trend and style guides
- Develop strong relationships with licensee sales reps and ensure regular updates on sales and placement by retail account
- Develop strong relationships with buyers and marketing managers and ensure regular communication including brand updates and product launches
- Create and execute retail promotions and activations, driving new listings, consumer and retail engagement
- Work closely with licensees to create bespoke presentations to retail and co-ordination of product ranges
- R & D across all product categories to keep the team up to date with trends and new product innovation and to identify both retail and product gaps in the market
Who we’re looking for
In order to be successful in this role you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Excellent MAC and graphic software skills (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Powerpoint)
- Experience in licensing is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Highly motivated individual with excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and able to prioritise work load in order to meet key deadlines
- BUPA private health insurance for you and family
- Pension contribution
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer hours and casual dress code
Closing date: 22 February 2019