The Consumer Products division of this local Hasbro entity provides services for the licensing business of Hasbro International Inc. (HII). We are currently recruiting for this position, based in the local office in this market.
Main Purpose of Role
The Consumer Products (CP) division of Hasbro European Services provides services for the licensing business of Hasbro International Inc. (HII). Due to consecutive years of double digit growth driven predominantly via traditional retail channels, Hasbro are looking to expand their Retail Development team and accelerate growth across EMEA.
The key responsibility of this role is to accelerate the growth of Hasbro franchise brands across multiple consumer categories, increasing brand presence and retail sales. The role will concentrate on leading Digital, Specialist & Value channel retailers with a strong focus on delivering business growth and increased franchise brand presence.
The role will also be responsible for setting and leading strategic direction within the portfolio of retail accounts that are HQ in the UK but open for trade across EMEA. It will develop best in class relationships with both retail & key licensee partners plus building compelling year-round customer brand plans that support profitable franchise brand growth.
Joining a team filled with passion, drive and hunger for success.
- Increase Hasbro franchise brand distribution across EMEA.
- Maximise and coordinating EMEA retail investment from multiple stakeholders to help secure retail activation opportunities
- Sell an inspirational, long term vision to EMEA retailers of the potential of Hasbro franchise brands
- Ensuring Hasbro franchises are top of mind with retailers and all relevant information (ranges /content etc.) are provided in a timely fashion
- Forging influential and multi-level relationships & partnerships at retail
- Identifying category gaps & driving range listings of Hasbro licensed products
- Representing CP product ranges at key retail meetings/events
- Executing Hasbro brand immersion sessions with key retailers
- Managing & executing joined up cross category solutions
- Managing retailer activation calendars both for range and for seasonal event activation
- Working closely with European & UK Franchise Marketing plus relevant Sales team to ensure alignment on activation calendars
- Working with Category Managers to achieve CP budget targets & overall European budget
- Working with licensee sales teams to drive Hasbro brand presence across retail
- Understanding and effectively utilising data (NPD etc.) to shape compelling sell-in stories
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Qualification requirements
- Significant sales experience in a relevant Entertainment Company or Consumer Products/Licensing environment
- You will be a confident and motivated self-starter with the passion for executing a plan.
- Action orientated, self-motivated sales professional with demonstrable business acumen
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders & projects within a retail buying environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Clear, persuasive, verbal and written communication skills including active listening ability
- Creativity, enthusiasm and passion for brand activation & retail
- Positive thinking, high energy and excellent relationship building skills
- A ‘team player’ attitude
- Ability to navigates complex matrices & find solutions
- Ideally with relevant and well-established networks
- Languages: Fluent English (verbal and in writing)
** ALL APPLICATIONS MUCT BE MADE BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK **