National Account Manager needed for international, U.S.-based manufacturer and supplier of Licensed Toy and Gift products. We design and sell products in fast-moving product categories that feature many of the world’s top-selling licenses and characters. We sell in most major retailers in our current markets and are in search of a National Account Manager in the UK to help us grow this territory in support of rapid expansion of our licensing agreements and catalogue for the UK market.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Opening and managing new Key Accounts in the UK, while maximizing business throughout the year.
- Building long-term collaborative relationships between yourself/our brand and Key Account buyers.
- Growing business with UK Key Accounts Year-Over-Year.
- Meeting with Key Account buyers either via video or in person (if needed, and when that is possible, once again).
- Meeting stretching and competitive annual sales targets.
- Forecasting customer inventory needs and sales numbers.
- Collaborating with U.S. team via video meetings as needed (weekly sales meeting with Head of International Sales).
- Liaising with the European Head of Licensing, based in London, to ensure licensed brands are presented to the maximum effect and benefit to retail buyers.
- Working with UK buyers and our team in the U.S. and beyond on fulfilling shipping and compliance needs.
- Working with U.S. Sales and Product teams to communicate trends and needs specific to the UK market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years of experience working in the Toy and/or Gift wholesale market selling directly to Key Account buyers in the UK.
- An active list of current buyer contacts at major retailers in the UK.
- Experience, or knowledge of, selling licensed products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A self-driven, strategic, and positively competitive work ethic.
- The ability and desire to work remotely productively.
- Experience using CRM software, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and basic modern business technologies.
- A balance of consistent attention to detail and long-term big-picture vision.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021