Entry deadline for the Retailer categories is Friday August 14.
2020 has undoubtedly been a challenging year for retail across the high street.
This year, perhaps more than ever, retail is worth celebrating – and you can do just that by entering or nominating a retailer for The Licensing Awards 2020. You still have time – final entry deadline is Friday August 14.
All entries are free and can be completed by simply clicking on this link.
The categories are:
- Best Retailer of Preschool Licensed Products (0-5)
- Best Retailer of Kids Licensed Products (5-16)
- Best Retailer of Adult Licensed Products
- The Radar Award (for retailers which have upped their licensing activity in the past year)
- Best Overseas Retailer (main retailing activity is not in the UK, but which also has a physical or online presence in the UK)
The awards are for retailers’ approach and achievements in the area of licensed products over the last year (June 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020).
All nominations should be for bricks and mortar and/or online/mail order retailers of licensed products.
Entrants should excel in all areas of the retail spectrum including:
- Commitment to licensed products
- Product selection
- Realising sales potential
- Retailing environment
- Customer care
- Online activity
The entry deadline for all other categories in The Licensing Awards 2020 – including Product and Property – is also Friday August 14.
The finalists of The Licensing Awards will be announced later in the summer.
Government guidelines permitting, the winners will be unveiled at an evening extravaganza event held in The Great Room at The Grosvenor House Hotel on Wednesday December 16. However, alternative plans are also being worked on to honour the winners should the physical event be unable to take place.