Awards were held as part of trade body’s 2019 German Licensing Market in Munich.
Licensing International has named the winners of its 2019 German licensing awards.
The accolades were presented as part of the trade body’s German Licensing Market which took place on November 5 at Hotel Bayerischer Hof, Munich, Germany.
The event saw Katarina Dietrich honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award. Now a senior adviser to CPLG, Katarina was previously ceo of CPLG Germany and, latterly, co-owner of Team Licensing.
The full list of winners is as follows:
- Licensor/licensing agency of the year – Bavaria Media
- Licensee of the year – Edel Kids and Ferrero
- Property of the year – PAW Patrol
- Licensed product of the year – BvB Taktiktafel von Ritter Sport
- Promotion of the year – Rettet die Bienen mit Biene Maja, Studio 100, REWE
- Retailer of the year – Müller
- Sports brand of the year – BVB
- Digital brand of the year – Fortnite
- Corporate/lifestyle brand of the year – National Geographic
- Newcomer of the year – Baby Shark and ESL Electronic Sports League
- Licensing industry award – Super RTL
- Lifetime Achievement – Katarina Dietrich