Winners crowned during trade body’s annual Licensing Market in Munich.
LIMA has named the winners of its 2017 LIMA Germany Licensing Awards.
The ceremony was held in conjunction with the trade organisation’s annual Licensing Market event at Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich, organised by LIMA Germany’s Peter Hollo.
LIMA president, Charles Riotto, commented: “This year’s award winners are definitive leaders in their respective categories and across the entire licensing landscape.
“Once again, nominees and award recipients truly exemplify licensing excellence throughout Germany.”
The 2017 winners are:
- Licensor/Licensing Agency: CPLG Germany
- Licensee: Playmobil
- Property: Bibi & Tina
- Licensed Product: Bibi & Tina Muesli, myMuesli
- Promotion: Loyalty Campaign Despicable Me 3, by REWE, Universal, TCC
- Retailer: REWE
- Sports Brand: Borussia Dortmund and Peanuts co-branding
- Digital Brand: Snapchat
- Corporate/Lifestyle/VIP Brand: Die Hoehle der Loewen
- Newcomer of the Year: Pummeleinhorn GmbH
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Günter Vetter