Shortlist of eight finalists confirmed after bumper crop of nominations.
The finalists in the Licensed Marketing Communications Award category in The UK Licensing Awards 2017 have been announced.
Following a strong roster of self-nominations from the industry, all entries were then validated by a panel of marketing and licensing experts, chaired by Pink Key Consulting’s Richard Pink.
Best Licensed Marketing Communications Award Finalists are:
- Masters of The Universe Epic Skeletor with Moneysupermarket.com (Agencies: Born Licensing and Mother)
- The Angry Birds Movie with Peperami (Agency: Brand & Deliver)
- Thunderbirds Savers are Go with Halifax Bank (Agency: adam&eveDDB)
- Absolutely Fabulous with Cadbury Amaze Bites (Agency: Lime Communications)
- Trolls with Vosene Kids (Agency: Lime Communications)
- Mr. Men with Heathrow’s Holiday Experience
- Storks with Mail Boxes etc (Agency: Lime Communications)
- Warner Bros Classic Animation with Halifax Bank (Agency: adam&eveDDB)
The Licensed Marketing Communications Award Validation Panel 2017 comprised Libby Grant (CPLG), Kelvyn Gardner (LIMA UK), Clare Piggott (Larkshead Media), Alex Ward (Lime), Martin Croft, Pat Reading (Momot Global) and Dave Lawrence (Brave).
Richard commented: “My, it’s been a bumper year! So much so in fact that the awards committee felt compelled to extend the nominations to a grand total of eight – and rightly so in my opinion.”
This is the second category for which finalists have been revealed – you can read the shortlist in the Retail categories by clicking here.
The winners in all categories will be revealed at a glittering ceremony on Tuesday September 12, held in The Great Room of The Grosvenor House Hotel, London.
The headline sponsor of The Licensing Awards 2017 is Brand Licensing Europe and the awards are officially supported by LIMA.
You can keep up to date with everything to do with The Licensing Awards on Twitter – simply follow @LicensingAwards and don’t forget to use #LicensingAwards 17 in your tweets.
Over 1,400 retailers, licensees and industry suppliers are set to attend this year’s big event. Following the awards, the party will continue with the After Bar Bar at Groovy Wonderland, backed by PowerStation Studios.
Tickets are available from Createvents on 01183 340085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.