Here’s your last minute checklist of things to remember ahead of today’s big event.
After months of planning, the Brand & Lifestyle Licensing Awards is finally here.
If you’re joining us today – either as a finalist or a guest – as a handy reminder, below are a few points to remember and look out for this afternoon.
We’re looking forward to seeing all of you!
- First and foremost, the venue… you’re going to the London Hilton on Park Lane. Do not go to The Dorchester – we won’t be there and you’ll miss out on all the fun.
- Dress to impress us, but maybe make sure you have some breathing space with your outfit as the Hilton Park Lane is known for the quality of its cuisine. Today’s menu has been specially selected by its head chef with discerning brand licensing folk in mind.
- Make sure you bring cash and/or credit cards ready for the big prize raffle. This year, the proceeds will be split between industry charity The Light Fund and Amnesty International. Prizes range from a Champagne Experience on the Coca-Cola London Eye and tickets to Historic Royal Palaces properties through to two tickets to The Open. Click here to see the full list.
- Make sure your phones are fully charged for photo opportunities… and please do share your photos with us at @LicensingAwards and #BELLAS19.
- Once you find your table, be sure to pick up the special Slumberdown mini pillow which is your placecard with benefits. Each of the pillows is impregnated with ‘pillow talk’ scent using the special Celessence Technologies’ micro-encapsulation technology (licensed by Art+Science), which will help you sleep tonight!
- Be ready to be entertained by Giles Andreae – the creator of Purple Ronnie among other brands – who is our pre-lunch speaker, before Adrian Chiles takes over as the host with the most.
- While not everyone can go home with a trophy, you will be able to take home a specially curated goodie bag full of lovely products – from Oasis candles (Bahoma London) to an Illustrated Faux Nails set (H&A), Morris & Co handcream (Heathcote & Ivory) and Forumla E goodies.
- The party will continue from 5.30pm just down the road at The Market Tavern on Shepherd Street, Mayfair where we have a special area booked to continue the celebrations.
If you’re not able to join us today, well, we’ll miss you, but you can follow all the action on social media @LicensingAwards and #BELLAS19.
Source will also offer a round up of all of the winners in a special newsflash straight after the event.