Informa Markets’ Global Licensing Group has this morning (6 June) revealed all confirmed events and/or dates until the end of 2025.
They include the next three editions of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe.
“Now events are fully back in person and the entire global licensing industry can meet and collaborate in real life, the role of face to face meetings and human connections has never been more important,” commented Anna Knight, svp licensing at Informa Markets. “That’s why we’ve decided to release our event dates as early as possible to help everyone reserve the dates and plan their networking diaries in advance.”
For the remainder of 2023:
- Licensing Expo, 13-15 June, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
- Brand Licensing Europe, 4-6 October, ExCeL, London – please note, this year’s dates fall on Wednesday to Friday
- B&LIS North America, 2-3 November, New York, with a half-day retail tour taking place on Thursday 2 November and full content programme on Friday 3 November.
Confirmed events and dates in 2024:
- Licensing for Retail, 7 March, Convene, 22 Bishopsgate, London
- Licensing Expo 2024, 21-23 May, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
- France Licensing Day, 27 June, Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris
- Brand Licensing Europe, 24-26 September, ExCeL, London
Confirmed events and dates in 2025:
- Licensing for Retail Day, Date TBC
- France Licensing Day, Date TBC
- Licensing Expo, 20-22 May, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
- Brand Licensing Europe, 14-16 October, ExCeL, London