With Brand Licensing Europe now just two weeks away, further details have been revealed on the location-based experiences theme.
A special trail is due to take place at the show – which runs from 4-6 October at London’s ExCeL – meaning that visitors will be able to get fully immersed in the interactive features across the show floor.
The trail will include:
- Peppa Pig Afternoon Bus Tour in collaboration with Brigit’s Bakery (D205), using the iconic 1960 Routemaster bus;
- The Terminator Skynet bar (C141) – located in the heart of the show floor, visitors can immerse themselves in the post-apocalyptic universe of the Terminator franchise;
- Tiger Shark Hot Wheels Monster Truck (E140) – coming in at almost three metres high, this is a rare opportunity to see the truck up close and personal as it prepares to take part in the recently announced Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Glow Party;
- Peppa’s Party Café (B211) – open throughout all three days of the show;
- The Arcade (E160) – where visitors can immerse themselves in the spirit of the golden age of gaming, venturing through rows of classic arcade games;
- Colour-In-Nature with the Natural History Museum (B272) – visitors can retreat from the event hustle and bustle and pick up a pen and get creative with the Natural History Museum’s colouring in wall;
- The VR Lab (D244) – where visitors can get involved with the future of technology and try their hand at VR games and challenges.
“LBE is a huge and growing trend and one that has the potential to affect everyone in the most positive ways,” commented Ella Haynes, BLE event director. “It’s also a category that embraces brands, designers, manufacturers and retailers – the entire brand licensing ecosphere. That’s why we wanted to create experiences at BLE that would let people enjoy LBE first hand and be inspired by the people who have experienced success.
“We have a trail of activations on the show floor, our keynote from Hasbro and The Path Entertainment Group, our trend sessions and masterclass, and much more. I know everyone’s BLE calendars are bursting with meetings, but I encourage you to carve out a little time to learn about the opportunities in LBE and how they can positively impact your business.”