The Brand & Lifestyle Licensing Awards takes place today at The Dorchester Hotel.
After months of planning, the Brand & Lifestyle Licensing Awards 2018 takes place today (Thursday April 26), with the final touches being made at The Dorchester ready to welcome our guests this lunchtime.
As a handy reminder, here are a few points to remember and things to watch out for during the big event.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you for the B&LLA’s third year!
- Make sure you have your cash and credit cards ready for the big prize raffle, with all money raised going to The Light Fund. There are some amazing prizes up for grabs this year. Just to whet your appetite, these include a supercar driving experience at Silverstone, a lounge makeover and the 1972 Gold Disk award that was presented to David Bowie for Spiders From Mars.
- Charge up your phones – there will be plenty of photo opportunities and we’d love for you to share them with us on social media using #BELLAS18.
- Make sure you arrive in enough time to enjoy a special performance by the North London Military Wives Choir, which will sing a number of pieces chosen for their sense of solidarity and belonging.
- Settle back and prepare to be inspired by Laura Tenison MBE – founder and md of JoJo Maman Bébé – who will share her story of how she built the UK’s largest independent mother and baby brand.
- Richard E Grant will then take you through the awards in his own unique style.
If you can’t be with us this afternoon, you can still follow all the action on Twitter, with the @licensingawards account revealing the winners.
The Source will also offer a round up of all of the winners in a special newsflash straight after the event.