Nine trophies awarded as trade body celebrates ‘excellence and dynamism’ of French licensing industry.
Licensing International France has honoured the ‘excellence and dynamism’ of the French licensing business at its annual awards.
Held on Thursday March 5 – and sponsored by Dependable Solutions and BrandTrends – nine trophies were handed out across the different categories, judged by a jury of eight professions including Laurent Taieb, board president of Licensing International France.
Laurent commented: “We are delighted at Licensing International France to have been able to organise these awards. The 78 files presented demonstrate the strength and creativity of the licensing market in France.”
The winners are as follows:
- Best Digital Brand of the Year – ChefClub
- Best Retail and/or Digital Activation – Lidl/Astérix/Editions Albert René
- Best Sport/esports Brand of the Year – The French Football Federation
- Best Lifestyle, Corporate or Celebrity Brand of the Year – Keith Haring/Sagoo
- Best Licensed Promotion/Event – Dragon Ball Super/TGV Ouigo/Toei Animation Europe/Bandai
- Best Licensed Product of the Year – Smurfs and Miraculous Correspondence Kit/Epopia/Tf1 Licences
- Best Licensee of the Year – L’Amy Group/Miraculous/TF1 Licences
- Best Entertainment Brand of the Year – PAW Patrol
- Best Licensor/Agent of the Year – The Walt Disney Company