Last week saw Hasbro host its first in-person Partner Day in the UK since the beginning of the pandemic.
The UK team (pictured above) treated the assembled licensees and retailers to updates from across its entertainment and preschool portfolio last Thursday (14 October) at Picture House in London’s Piccadilly.
It also shared its UK vision for success under the banner of ‘Super Charging Our Stories’.
As part of the event, Hasbro UK handed out a number of accolades as part of its Partner Awards.
The winners were:
- Blue Sky Thinkers – Wow Stuff
- Lockdown Leader – Penguin
- Best Marketing Campaign – Character.com
- Online Partner of the Year – Winning Moves
- Hardlines Partner of the Year – Kokomo
- Softlines Partner of the Year – TDP/Aykroyds
- Outstanding Collaborator – Character Options
- Retail Partnership of the Year – Tesco