Some 245 industry execs back popular event; Rainbow Productions team are victorious.
Some 245 industry execs helped to raise £8,000 for The Light Fund at last night’s annual summer pub treasure hunt.
Sponsored by The Entertainer, the event took place around the historic Southwark/Waterloo area of London, marked by several local pubs and culminating in food, drinks and networking with licensing industry colleagues at Thai Silk on Isabella Street, SE1.
Teams followed a map created especially by A to Z, with a series of questions and challenges.
The team from Rainbow Productions – Very Thirsty Treasure Hunters (pictured) – were victorious with an impressive total of 60 points and were presented with the treasure chest trophy.
At the other end of the scale, with a paltry 11 points and picking up the wooden spoon, was What’s the Question Again?, featuring execs from Aykroyds and NBC Universal.
Best team name of the evening went to Warner Bros. Consumer Products with You’re a Quizzard Harry.
Ashley Holman, md of Riverside Brands and The Light Fund committee member, commented: “What another great evening. In the current climate, it’s amazing to see everyone come together to see in the summer and to support The Light Fund.”
Team placings are below (please note, only teams which handed in their sheets within the timeframe were marked and included):
- Very Thirsty Treasure Hunters (Rainbow Productions) – 60
- Paddingteam (Copyrights) – 54
- Chocolate Teapots (Bee Licensing, Octane5, Licensing Link Europe, Total Licensing, LicensingSource, Licensing.biz, West Ham) – 52
- Focomotion (FOCO, Bulldog Licensing) – 50
- The Very Thirsty Caterpillars (Rocket Licensing) – 50
- Team BLE (UBM) – 49
- The Twits (DRi, Rainbow Designs, Roald Dahl) – 49
- Moore Beer Bitches (Amscan) – 48
- C.C. Young & Co – 48
- Long Josh Silvers (UBM) – 46
- The Jeremy Hunters (Danilo, Fremantle) – 46
- Highbury Hoodies (Jazwares) – 46
- Mr Greedy’s Team of Freeloaders (Sanrio) – 44
- No Chance (Rainbow Productions) – 42
- The Highly Animated CMC Treasure Hunt (Imaginators TV) – 38
- Nickelodeon – 38
- Wubba Lubba Dub Dub (Warner Media) – 36
- Kelly’s Heroes (Fashion UK) – 35
- Team Thelwell, A Leg at Each Corner (Karen Addison Associates, Allsorts) – 33
- Poetic Pirates! (Poetic Brands) – 31
- Poepic! (Poetic Brands) – 30
- The Wolf Pack (with Teddy MIA) (Centum, The Entertainer) – 28
- Charlie Papa Lima Golf (CPLG) – 26
- Masters of the Treasure Hunt (Mattel) – 25
- Jabba The Hunt (Topps) – 24
- You’re a Quizzard, Harry (Warner Bros.) – 17
- What’s the Question Again? (Aykroyds, NBC Universal) – 11