But hurry, there’s still just a matter of days to go until the new deadline of Friday June 14.
The deadline to enter the Product categories for The Licensing Awards 2019 has been extended.
This is to help companies and agents who have been busy in the weeks running up to Licensing Expo, which took place last week.
The new Product entry deadline is Friday June 14.
The Licensing Awards 2019 categories cover all aspects of the UK licensing industry – and are free to enter:
- Product Awards – for ranges of licensed products – deadline June 14.
- Retailer Awards – for retailers of licensed merchandise – deadline June 14.
- Licensed Retail Marketing Initiative – for a specific marketing campaign run by a UK retailer to support a licensed range or product – deadline June 14.
- Property Awards – for specific licensed properties – deadline June 28.
- Licensed Promotions Campaign – for a specific licensing marketing promotion – deadline June 14.
- Honorary Achievement Award – for an individual’s outstanding contribution to the industry – deadline August 1.
This year, a new category has been introduced to the Property section – Best Gaming Licensed Property.
In addition, for the fourth year, the LIMA Rising Star Award will be affiliated to The Licensing Awards 2019. The deadline for submissions for the LIMA UK Rising Star Award is June 12, 2019. It is open to all individuals under 30 years old working in the industry.
The headline sponsor of The Licensing Awards 2019 is Brand Licensing Europe, while the awards are officially supported by Licensing International.
Tickets and tables are also now on sale for The Licensing Awards 2019, which takes place in The Great Room in The Grosvenor House Hotel in London on Tuesday, September 10 2019.
Over 1,400 retailers, licensees and industry suppliers will attend.
Tickets and tables are available from Createvents on 01733 294524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also follow The Licensing Awards on Twitter – @LicensingAwards #LicensingAwards19