New ‘Fresh off the Runway’ activation will feature a jaw dropping display of collaborations.
Brand Licensing Europe is bringing fashion licensing to next month’s show with a special Fresh off the Runway activation.
Fresh off the Runway will see a jaw-dropping display of fashion x licensing collaborations on super-styled mannequins in each of the show’s five visitor entrances, from N1 through to N5, from exhibitors Viacom Nickelodeon, Mattel, Universal Studios, CPLG, Tinderbox, Sanrio and Difuzed, Maurizio Distefano Licensing and Perfetti van Melle.
“When fashion meets licensing, something truly special happens,” said Anna Knight, vp licensing. “The SpongeBob x Marlou Breuls collection is powerfully conceptual; an amusing clash of high art meets frivolity. You can’t help but smile when you see it.
“Mattel’s Barbie by Patrizia Pepe and the DRKN OFFICIAL Call of Duty: Modern Warfare capsule collection embody the essence of both brands and really speak to fans: they are relatable and covetable yet also accessible. British fashion house Chinti & Parker has encapsulated the innocence and values of Peanuts perfectly. And after falling in love with Jimmy Paul’s Sesame Street collab, we can’t wait to see his Hello Kitty collab.”
Anna continued: “All of the collabs at BLE are making their debut in the brand licensing industry. Some are, indeed, ‘fresh off the runway’, others haven’t even been launched yet. We are really humbled to be able to present such exciting and inspirational content to our visitors and, when it comes to BLE 2020, all I’ll say is ‘watch this space’.”
The Fresh off the Runway exhibits are:
- N1 Entrance – Viacom Nickelodeon, SpongeBob x Marlou Breuls
- N2 Entrance – Mattel, Barbie by Patrizia Pepe: Original Icon Collection, Barbie by Filippo Laterza for Original Marines (pictured)
- N3 Entrance – CPLG presents Chinti & Parker x Peanuts, Lazy Oaf x Peanuts, RIVA x Peanuts; Universal Brand Development x Criminal Damage
- N4 Entrance – Tinderbox presents DRKN official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare capsule collection; Jimmy Paul x Hello Kitty by Difuzed
- N5 Entrance – Premoli + Di Bella via Maurizio Distefano Licensing; Perfetti van Melle presents #White*xChupaChups.